6.24.2011

Jasper's ☞ Slow Smoked Baby Back Ribs

Finally tried the famous baby back ribs at Jasper’s (rated in the top 3 Best in the Country). Not my favorite dish from Jasper’s, but when not taking the rating into consideration, I was not disappointed. Rarely do I eat ribs. Even at BBQs I’ll skip over them and seek out the boneless meats, but on this day I felt compelled to step outside of my usual Seared Salmon & Polenta to try their most famous dish.
There is a perfect amount of meat, with a great infused flavored to be complimented with the AWESOME potato salad, and a side of tangy BBQ sauce. Not the best pairing for a glass of wine, but an amber beer would match it very well.
Best dishes from Jasper’s in my preferred order: Seared Salmon, Bourbon BBQ Pork Tenderloin, **Baby Back Ribs, and then the Grilled Shrimp and Pork Tenderloin Brochette.
★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment